The evil eyes is a term usually used to describe misfortune that is transmitted due to jealousy or envy of one person to another. The type of misfortune may be loss of health or wealth or bad luck in any business as a result. We can find clear proof of its existence from the Quran and Hadith. But many people do not believe in the evil eye and the existence of jinn’s, Shyateen, and magic, they denied something which is real and has been revealed in Quran because the messenger of Allah ordered to seek refuge from them. Here we will learn about Evil Eyes Causes Effects Preventions and how to Prevent other and ourself.
“Say, I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind ,the Sovereign of mankind, from the evil of retreating whisperer ,Who whisper (evil) into breasts of mankind ,from among the jinn and mankind”( Surah Falak)
It was narrated from ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amir Bin Rabi’ah, from his father, that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
While there are some other people who go beyond the limits and use unnatural methods to avoid the evil eye which are not prescribed by the teaching of the prophet (PBUH). However some people even relate some mental diseases with evil eye which arises due to biological cause. So both types of thinking lead a person astray from religion. Firstly we should use only those methods to prevent the evil eye which are defined in Quran and hadith. Secondly we should believe on ALLAH and his decree that every affliction that reaches to us will not touch our lives without the will of ALLAH.
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
1) In the name of ALLAH ,Who with His name nothing can cause harm in the heavens, and He is the All Hearing, the All Knowing
بِسْمِ اللهِ الَّذِي لَايَضُرُّمَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌفِي الأرْضِ وَلَافِي السَّمَاءِ،وَهُوَالسَّمِيعُ العَلِيمُ
2) I seek refuge in the perfect words of ALLAH from the evil of what He has created
أَعُوذُبِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرَّ مَاخَلَقَ
3) In the name of Allah, I have placed my trust in Allah, there is no might and no power except by Allah
(While Leaving Home)
بِسْمِ اللهِ تَوَكَّتُ عَلَئ اللهِ وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا ةُوَّتهَ إِلّابِالله
4) There is no God but Allah alone, with no partner or associate, His is the dominion and to Him be praise, He gives life and gives death, He has power over all things.
لاَإِلَهَ إِلاَّاللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَشَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَيمِتوَهُوَعَلَى كُلَّ شَيْءٍقَدِيرٌ
5) I seek refuge in the perfect words of ALLAH from the wrath and punishment, from the evil of His slaves and from the evil prompting of the devils and from their presence.
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّتِ.مِنْ غَضَبِهِ وَعِقَابِهِ،وَشَرَّعِبَادِهِ،وَمِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ،وَأَنْ يَحْضُرُونِ
6) Allah is sufficient for me. there is none worthy of worship but Him. I have placed my trust in Him, He is Lord of the Majestic Throne.
حَسْبِيَ اللهُ لَاإِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ عَلِيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيْمِ